Additional Tiny Oval Pendant
CURRENT MAKING TURNAROUND 7-10 DAYS
Add a tiny oval pendant to your existing order or a previous KBN order. See fulfilment options below for more info.
Please note, we add a $15 charge for pendant orders without a chain. This is to cover additional charges incurred while making an individual pendant. If you'd like to order more than 1 pendant without a chain the surcharge will only need to be paid once. If you are also ordering a complete product you are welcome to select the fulfilment option without a surcharge.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
- Tiny oval pendant measures 10mm tall
- All our pieces are made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- See fulfilment options below for more info.
Attach to necklace in current order - choose this option if you'd like us to add the pendant to a necklace you are purchasing in the same order. If you're purchasing more than one necklace please specify in the 'additional information' which necklace you'd like it attached to. If you wish to specify the order of pendants please add a note in the additional information box, if we don't have this detail we will add in the order we feel looks best. If you have ordered a complete necklace but also wish to order additional pendants and NOT have them attached to this order you are welcome to select this option to avoid the surcharge - Please just let us know in the notes.
Send the pendant out to me - Choosing this option we will send your pendant out to you with just a jump ring attached to the top. Please note, our pendants will not slide onto the chains and will need to be added using pliers. You can try yourself if you feel confident or you can take to a local jeweller. It's a small job to add a pendant to a chain.
I'm sending a necklace to you to attach - Choose this option if you want to post us your existing necklace for us to attach the pendant with pliers. We can only attach pendants to Kellective by Nikki necklaces. If you wish to make a note of the order you'd like the pendant to be in (assuming there's already a pendant on the chain) please let us know in the additional comments. Please ensure you add a note in the envelope to let us know your order number.
Address to send to is: PO Box 194, Banyo, QLD 4014. Please note, it's advisable to track your item as we cannot be responsible for lost mail
This pendant is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team in Brisbane, Australia. We stamp each letter, number, and symbol one by one for a unique piece created just for you. Hand stamped jewellery often features imperfect alignment and spacing, this is not a flaw. Instead, these slight imperfections are what make Kellective pieces unique to its wearer.
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves blemishes on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle too.
- Double check spelling & spacing as we stamp exactly as written.
- If you'd like all upper case or lower case, start of names capitalised etc make sure your text is entered like this as we will stamp exactly how you've written it (unless the writing is curved and an uppercase or lowercase font has been chosen).
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain
- All necklace lengths include the bar/pendant.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.