I guess you want to work with us? Yay!
Kellective by Nikki is a small business located in sunny Brisbane. We've slowly grown over the years and are often looking for amazing new people to come and help us make our beautiful jewellery.
There's a few unwritten rules at KBN:
- We believe wholeheartedly in kindness and respect for each other. Our staff are very different people, at different stages of their life, with different priorities but we genuinely support and care for each other.
- We are a casual office; often listening to music, chatting about current affairs and joking around.
- But girl, we work hard!! We have really busy periods where it's even too busy for Nikki to tell us a story. We still have fun during these times, but at the end of the day you'll leave exhausted.
- Our customers mean everything to us and we have high standards to keep them happy! We try our absolute hardest to ensure our customers are happy with every single one of their KBN pieces.
If we're hiring, you'll find out about our vacant positions here. Just click on the position you're interested in and take a closer look.
We look forward to hearing from you
We don't currently have any positions available, however please send any expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little about yourself and your resume.
- Work unsupervised
- Understand and follow processes
- Learn quickly and have a strong work ethic
- Use their creativity to make our pieces look amazing!
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Stamp and assemble orders, maintaining KBNs high standard
- Capable of time management to ensure minimum orders are made
- Completes adhoc jobs on request
Jewellery making experience is desirable but not necessary.
If you think we’ve described you and you’d like to join our fun little team please email us on email@example.com a little about yourself and attach a resume.
Applications will close Sunday 6th September.
We will contact applicants we would like to interview, with a start date expected mid October.