Tori - Hexagon Ring Necklace
Brand new and already a huge favourite - our Tori necklace features a hexagon ring plus a small pendant measuring 9mm. She's a little bit different - just like all of us!
This necklace is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team in Brisbane, Australia. We stamp each letter, number, and symbol one by one for a unique piece created just for you. Hand stamped jewellery often features imperfect alignment and spacing, this is not a flaw. Instead, these slight imperfections are what make Kellective pieces unique to its wearer. You may notice a small difference in colour where your earrings have been soldered.
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves a small blemish on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle.
- Double check spelling as we stamp exactly as requested.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.