The Tori Earrings are a geo-lover's dream! Framed with a fine hexagon, customise your pair with an initial, number or symbol (star, sun, heart, infinity, rainbow or wave) to be placed on the tiny hanging pendant. You can also opt for a minimalist hexagonal stud earring without a tiny pendant if you'd prefer.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
Due to the handmade nature of these earrings you may notice a small difference in colour where your earrings have been soldered.
- Made entirely of sterling silver or gold fill
- Earrings include butterfly backs
- Pendant/s measure 6mm
- Due to hygiene reasons all earrings are final sale
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves a small blemish on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle.
- Double check spelling as we stamp exactly as requested.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.