Soren • Large & Small Stacking Pendant Necklace
Current Turn Around Time: 7-10 Days
Back by popular demand the Soren necklace features 2 of our most popular pendant sizes stacked on top of each other. Personalise with your text curved around the edge of the large pendant and an initial or symbol in the centre of the small pendant.
The nature of the stacking pendants means the larger pendant will show wear from the smaller pendant rubbing against it.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
- Pendant measures 16mm & 9mm
- Made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- Only font available is the tiny neat font, curved around the edge.
- Initial/symbol will be centred on the smaller pendant.
- Please refer to the size graphic in the images for sizing help
- The nature of the stacking pendants means the larger pendant will show wear from the smaller pendant rubbing against it.
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves blemishes on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle too.
- Double check spelling & spacing as we stamp exactly as written.
- If you'd like all upper case or lower case, start of names capitalised etc make sure your text is entered like this as we will stamp exactly how you've written it (unless the writing is curved and an uppercase or lowercase font has been chosen).
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.