Mila • Double Hanging Bar Necklace • Long & Short Bars
With lots of room for names, initials or dates, Mila is the one for larger families, or even a special saying. This distinctive piece can take any of our fonts, so you can truly make this beauty your own.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
- Bars measure 32 x 6mm and 38 x 6mm
- Made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- Available in any of our 3 fonts
- Please refer to the size graphic in the images for sizing help
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves blemishes on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle too.
- Double check spelling & spacing as we stamp exactly as written.
- If you'd like all upper case or lower case, start of names capitalised etc make sure your text is entered like this as we will stamp exactly how you've written it (unless the writing is curved and an uppercase or lowercase font has been chosen).
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.
Hi there. I ordered my beautiful mother's day present and have opened today 9/5. I have to give you an honest opinion. I love my peices I ordered but am concerned about the thin band breaking on my ring1. I wasn't expecting it to be so flimsy. I wish I could wear them more than just for very special occasions. Other than this I do love what I have ordered. Thank you.
Along with my wedding bands, this is my most treasured piece of jewellery - I’ve got my three children’s name, along with my husbands name and my initial with some added pendants. This is everything, thank you!