Romy • Square Pendant Ring
A unique square pendant ring with a slight curve, the Romy Ring is a delicate and beautiful statement piece. Wear your story with initials, a number or tiny symbol for a special touch of you.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
Naturally items worn on the hands are subject to scuffs and scratches. As our rings are dainty by design if you'd like to keep them looking their best we recommend occasional wear and use our polish pads (provided with each order) to give them a quick firm wipe before and after each wear.
- Please see this link for our ring size chart.
- Pendant on ring measures 9mm
- All our pieces are made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- Available in tiny neat font only
- There may be a colour difference on the back of the ring where it's been soldered.
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves a small blemish on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle.
- Double check spelling as we stamp exactly as requested.
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.