Quinn Tiny Circle Stud Earring
CURRENT MAKING TURNAROUND 7-10 DAYS
Quinn is our teeny tiny stud earring - a gorgeous subtle piece that we love to layer up. Despite being the smallest earring in our collection, she certainly knows how to shine!
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
- Pendant on earring measures 4mm
- All our pieces are made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- There may be a slight colour difference where the earrings have been soldered.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.