Jane • Delicate Stacking Ring
If you're looking for simple, elegant and timeless - we have you covered! The Jane - Delicate Stacking Ring is our 'wear it with anything' go-to favourite. Sometimes it just takes that one simple piece to help you feel put together and this minimalist stacking ring does just that! Wear it on its own or pair with a collection of your faves such as our Birthstone Rings for some a little mix and match magic.
These rings are handmade just for you and available in Gold Fill, Rose Gold Fill or Sterling Silver. As they are handmade, each one is unique. You may notice the tiny join where your ring has been soldered.
- Please see this link for our ring size chart.
- All our pieces are made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- There may be a slight colour difference where the rings have been soldered.
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves blemishes on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle too.
- Double check spelling & spacing as we stamp exactly as written.
- If you'd like all upper case or lower case, start of names capitalised etc make sure your text is entered like this as we will stamp exactly how you've written it (unless the writing is curved and an uppercase or lowercase font has been chosen).
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.