Cancer Awareness Ribbon Small Pendant Necklace
Current Turn Around Time: 7-10 Days
Stamped with the symbol of a cancer awareness ribbon, this simple piece lets you represent a loved one or show your support for your chosen cause.
While the ribbon can stand for any of the different cancer foundations, here at KBN we have a special connection with the National Breast Cancer Foundation. For this reason, 20% of all proceeds from this necklace will be donated to the foundation to help stop deaths from breast cancer.
Crafted with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand cut, stamped, drilled, polished and assembled by our small team. As we create our jewellery by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its wearer.
- The pendant on this necklace measures 9mm
- The optional tiny pendant measures 6mm
- All our pieces are made entirely of sterling silver, gold fill or rose gold fill. No cheap & nasties here!
- Please refer to the size graphic in the images for sizing help
- We cannot stamp both sides of our pieces - the stamping process leaves blemishes on the back.
- You can add texture to any piece to add a little shimmer. This will make the writing more subtle too.
- Double check spelling & spacing as we stamp exactly as written.
- If you'd like all upper case or lower case, start of names capitalised etc make sure your text is entered like this as we will stamp exactly how you've written it (unless the writing is curved and an uppercase or lowercase font has been chosen).
- Any necklace with a hanging pendant (round, oval or hanging bar pendant) the pendants do not slide off the chain.
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
Gold fill jewellery is a great alternative to pure gold. It is created by pressure bonding a layer of gold to a base metal so has 100x more gold than gold plated. The finished product is a beautiful piece which won't chip, discolour or tarnish and will last many years.