The Men's Slimline Card Holder
Current Turn Around Time: 7-10 Days
The ultimate slimline card holder for the minimalist in your life. With room for up to 8 cards (including a photo spot), this baby will fit comfortably stashed in any pocket. This modern take on the wallet also features RFID-blocking fabrication protecting your cards from being skimmed.
Emboss your choice of initials on the front to make this card holder uniquely yours.
Made with love in our sunny Brisbane studio, each KBN piece is hand stamped by our small team. As we work by hand, there will always be variation in alignment and spacing. The beauty of this process is that each Kellective piece is unique to its owner.
Made from genuine Crazy Horse Leather, the Bifold Wallet is filled with character. This full-grain high quality leather was initially used in saddlery for its durability. With less processing than other leather varieties, a key feature of this leather type is its naturally occurring markings and grain. Your wallet will also grow in its distinctive character over time with day-to-day wear and tear. Check out our FAQs for our tips on how to care for your leather piece.
SIZE & INFO
- L 11.5cm x W 8cm
- Made from genuine leather
- Personalised blind embossing can have max 3 initials
- Embossing available Times New Roman Font only
- 8 card slots
- RFID-blocking fabrication reducing the risk of theft
- Choose from 2 colours, tan or slate
- Please make sure you put a full stop between initials if you'd like this
- As all our products are made to order it takes time for us to make them. Our current turn around is 1-2 weeks.
- Express post is for the shipping method only. If you need an item in a hurry please contact us to place a rush order.
- For full shipping details please click here
As a soft leather piece, this item is designed to grow in character as it ages. That being said, you can extend its life with a little extra TLC. Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces, overfilling and store away from direct sunlight and moisture when not in use. We recommend regular use of a leather conditioner to keep it looking its best!